It’s week fifty two of my series The Wednesday Pants (TWP) where I feature a different white pants outfit every week for a year. So you know what that means right? The series is officially complete! Done and dusted! I set myself this challenge to wear these pants every week for a year and I have done it! In celebration The Wednesday Pants have become The Wednesday Shorts as I party in Phuket Thailand. The mini enablers are also getting in on the act. Just love these girls! Read on for all the details …
This week I wore …
This weeks co-host is Nicole Molders. Nicole is a 40+ married, fashion and science enthusiast from Fairbanks Alaska. She blogs at High Latitude Style – an Alaska fashion blog with science bits for the stylish 40+ woman. She shares how to dress fashion forward at any age to inspire you and make you realise 40+ is still young!
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week. The most clicked link was Jill from Doused In Pink in double chambray which is effortlessly chic. My personal favourite this week was Jennie from A Pocketful Of Polka Dots who looks stunning in a floral dress. Make sure you head over to their blogs and show both ladies some love.
See who I link up with here.
Want to be featured next week? All I ask is that you follow these simple rules when you link up:-
- Follow your host on Facebook, Bloglovin’, Twitter and/or Pintrest.
- Follow your co-host’s blog.
- Your post should be either a white pants outfit from your archives or your best OOTD from this week.
- Ensure you link goes to a specific blog page rather than your home page.
- Include a link back to Sydney Fashion Hunter in your post.
- Visit a couple of the other links and discover new blogs to love!