It’s week thirty six of my series The Wednesday Pants (TWP) where I feature a different white pants outfit every week for a year. I want to talk about shoes. Today I took three pairs of shoes to work with me! The pair of navy pumps pictured here, my blue Ugg boots as transit shoes to keep frostbite at bay during the commute and a pair of thongs because I had a mani/pedi at lunchtime and obvs couldn’t slip back into my pumps straight away without doing any material damage to my paintwork. Sometimes life is just way to complicated! Surely I am not the only one who has these dilemmas! Anyway read on for all the details about this weeks outfit …
This week I wore …
Last week 117 links were attached!!! Thanks to Rachel and Melissa, who both featured white pants outfits this week. Check them out! The two most clicked linkers were Kathrine in a fabulous graphic print dress and Taylor who wore a stunning velvet top. My personal favourite this week was Psyche. I love her stunning all white outfit and her shoes are all sorts of amazing!
- Follow your host on Facebook, Bloglovin’, Twitter and/or Pintrest.
- Your post should be either a white pants outfit from your archives or your best OOTD from this week.
- Ensure you link goes to a specific blog page rather than your home page.
- Include a link back to Sydney Fashion Hunter in your post.
- Visit a couple of the other links and discover new blogs to love!