With just days until Christmas, I’m enjoying some much needed time off work and spending a lot of time socialising with friends which hasn’t left a lot of time to take outfit photos so I thought I would share one of my favourite holiday traditions and the outfit that I wore to my dear friends annual Christmas BBQ. Read on for all the details …
This Week I wore:-
- Target Floral Halter Top – Featured in The Weekly Wrap #20. Options here & here.
- True Religion Shorts – Old. Options here, here & here.
- NY Fashion 101 White Leather Belt – Featured in The Weekly Wrap #4. Buy here.
- Holster Thongs – Featured in The Weekly Wrap #4. Buy here. Options here, here & here.
- Coach Cross Body Bag – Old. Options here, here & here.
- Envy Hoop It Up Earrings – Featured in The Monthly Wrap #36. Buy here. Options here, here & here.
- Follow your host on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Instagram and/or Pinterest;
- Add a link back to Sydney Fashion Hunter in the post you are linking (text or button above);
- Link as many times as you like to specific blog posts (not your home page); and
- Visit a few other blogs and find new blogs to love.