Hello again and welcome to another Fresh Fashion Forum. As we inch race closer to Christmas life is getting super hectic but thankfully I have some much needed annual leave coming up shortly so I’m willing myself to get through this one last trip to Melbourne and the few remaining work days until I can put my feet up. Who am I kidding, I’m not going to be putting my feet up until the fat man has come and gone and I have cleaned up every last dish and plate, so therefore boxing day, or possibly the day after depending on how much celebrating I do lol. Because life is hectic I’m keeping it super simple on the blog today and introducing you to my favourite four legged friend. Read on for all the details …
In all the time I have been doing this blog I have never introduced you to Taz, my Staffordshire Bull Terrier. He has successfully photo bombed many of my shots but generally these end up on the cutting room floor. This week he was rather insistent that he wanted to be featured and my hubby managed to capture a few playful shots where he was vying for my attention and wouldn’t take no for an answer. Taz will be 14 on 31 Dec and he shows no signs of slowing down. He is not the most obedient of dogs and taking his photo is virtually impossible so the fact that there is one where he is facing the camea is a minor miracle!
I’m a big fan of navy blue and find myself wanting to wear it more and more. The catch is that it is currently summer in Sydney and if you listen to all the fashion experts navy is most definitely not a summer colour. Undeterred, I’m still sporting a navy top and heels today but the fun floral print, vibrant yellow pants and pastel blue inject just enough summer to make this outfit work. Hey, some rules were just meant to be broken right!
This week I wore:-
- Express Editor Pants Honey Gold – Featured in The Weekly Wrap #39. Buy here.
- The Limited Floral Printed Shell – Featured in The Weekly Wrap #4. Options here, here & here.
- Nine West Navy Pumps – Featured in The Weekly Wrap #4. Options here, here & here.
- NY Fashions Navy Belt – Featured in The Weekly Wrap #4. Buy here.
- Mimco Mini Turnlock – Featured in The Weekly Wrap #2. Options here, here & here.
- Tiffany Square Bracelet – Featured in The Weekly Wrap #25. Buy here.
- Envy Bedazzle Ring – Featured In The Monthly Wrap #36. Buy here.
- Twisted Silver Ring – Featured in The Weekly Wrap #5. Options here, here & here.
- Gucci G Watch – Old. Buy here.
- Lovisa Double Ball Earrings – Featured in The Weekly Wrap #38. Options here, here & here.
- Follow your host on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Instagram and/or Pinterest;
- Add a link back to Sydney Fashion Hunter in the post you are linking (text or button above);
- Link as many times as you like to specific blog posts (not your home page); and
- Visit a few other blogs and find new blogs to love.
Love link ups? See my complete list of Fashion Blogger Link Ups here. Who else will you link up with today? Let me know if there are any I have missed and I will gladly add them.